Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photoshop Actions

I have been creating some simple, yet very useful, actions lately as they both speed up the working process immensely, and give some cool effects without a lot of work. The ideas initially came from tutorials or effects I have seen, then I mixed in my own thoughts, and a good bit of experimentation. You are free to use these for personal use and to modify them in any way you want; and I would love to see what you do and hear any thoughts you may have.

The first action here called "Pop", does essentially that; it adds a little, yet very effective pop to the photograph. The second is a small set of artistic borders. In order to use these you have to make sure the layer is not locked (by default the background layer is always locked) You can easily edit them by modifying the "Filter Gallery" step.

Pop
Borders

Thanks,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment