Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Warm Wishes from Tucson

The last couple of days have been overcast with showers on and off; if it was colder we would have a white Christmas, but instead it will likely be a rainy one. I won't complain though as I am not a big fan of the cold. This will be my first Christmas away from home; but thankfully it won't be a Christmas spent alone. I have met some wonderful "family" in Tucson. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas with friends and family.



Robert Wilson

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the rain will let up. You can go to Mt. Lemon if you want snow. I remember a couple years ago I was living in NYC and spent Thanksgiving without any family and it was tough. Look forward to spending Friday together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good picture! I really love it! :)

    ReplyDelete