Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Practice Makes Perfect," or so the saying goes...

I can't say I will ever be perfect; but I know I will never stop growing. It is so important to find what you are passionate about, and do it, and keep doing it. No matter how much you know, or how good you think you are; their is always something more. Although I am speaking about photography, this principal applies to so many things in life. It is what separates those with a lukewarm passion from those those with a flaming passion. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying strive for perfection; strive after what you love simply because you love it. Every time I go out and shoot I learn something new; and ultimately focus my vision. Each of these pictures have something that caught my eye, something that "worked". None of them are perfect; but they all hold a building block for the future.





Thanks for looking!

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment