Monday, May 25, 2009

Diversity

These last few days I have been able to take in some of the amazing diversity and beauty found in southern Arizona. Saturday I was up Mount Lemon with a couple friends. At just over 9000 feet it tends to feel a little more like Colorado than the desert southwest; a welcome getaway from the summer heat. Part way down the mountain we found this beautiful flowering cactus. I love the contrast between the desert cactus and the mountain pines.
Sunday afternoon I went over to Tucson mountain Park with a couple photography friends of mine. It is equally as beautiful as Mount Lemon, but in a completely different sense! I have talked to several Tucsonans who have never been over there; if that is you I highly recommend you go!

Thanks for looking,
Robert






No comments:

Post a Comment