Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ashlie and Evan Schoel: A Rocky Mountain Wedding

When it comes to great summer wedding destinations, you couldn't ask for much better than this. Perhaps I am biased being a Colorado boy, but I love the mountains. I have done several shoots for Ashlie and Evan and was thrilled to photograph their wedding; they are always a joy to work with.

The beautiful bride






Ashlie's brother helped put together a surprise slideshow of the couple, from childhoods to times they had spent together.

This is a genuine Ashlie look, as well as an inside joke.

First Dance; it's a good thing I'm not the groom because I don't remember what the song was.


The field across the street provided the perfect mountain backdrop



Blessings to Mr. and Mrs. Schoel, congratulations!

Robert Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment