Thursday, July 2, 2009

Monsoon Sunset and News

We have had some beautiful weather, and sunsets the last couple days with the arrival of the monsoons. Yeah, it is a little hot and a little muggy; but it is so worth it! I haven't been able to put together another shoot as of yet; but I did get out this evening, although very briefly, to photograph the sunset. Think of it as the mid-morning snack.




Next Thursday the 9th I be leaving for beautiful Colorado; staying a night in Durango on my way to Denver. I spent a year and a half in Durango while going to school and do love it there. The whole drive between there and Ouray is absolutely amazing; one of my favorites and one not to be missed. Expect at least a couple pictures from that stretch of road in the next few weeks. Also keep your eyes peeled for a post from a sure to be beautiful Winter Park wedding.

Thanks for Looking,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment