Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pima Canyon

The last couple weeks we have had unseasonably warm temperatures with the highs in the low 90's. Fall finally paid us a visit this week though with some more seasonable weather. I live in such a beautiful place, and it never really hits me until I get out into the wilderness; which is essentially out my back door. The trailhead for Pima Canyon is only about 7 miles up the road from my house.

I hiked in about 4 miles and decided to climb up on these rocks by the trail to rest before heading back to the car. It would have loved to have kept going as the scenery was absolutely beautiful; but I preferred to get back to the car before dark.

A couple miles in the vegetation changes from your desert saguaro to hills of oak trees. If this oak could speak I am sure it would have quite the story to tell


Fine-art prints are always available for purchase; Thanks for looking!
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment