Friday, February 19, 2010

Website Update

When I first launched my website back in early 2008; it was an eclectic mix of commercial and personal work.

 www.robertwilson.us - March of 2008

My website has become a lot more focused and refined over the last two years as I continue to grow photographically.  Through this process though my personal work slowly got pushed off the website until their was nothing left.  Over the past couple days I have been creating a sister site as a way to make some of this work available to the world.  Fine Art prints are available most of the images, as well as the Wallpapers I post here every month.

All prints are mounted and coated with a protective finish
8x10 - $20
16x20 - $50
20x30 - $90
34x40 - $180

I have also recently broken down my wedding pricing to make it a little easier for prospective brides.  I went from one customizable packed to 3 customizable packages.  I know it sounds more complicated, but my hope is that it will be easier for brides to find their starting point as to what they are looking for.

All session include a DVD of High-Res images and full copyright release.

Complete - $2698
Complete wedding day coverage, second photographer, complimentary engagement session, 12 professionally retouched images and one 20x30 wall portrait

Standard - $1975
7 hours wedding day coverage, second photographer, and a complimentary engagement session

Basic - $1152
4 hours wedding day coverage

Check out the new page!
Robert Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment