Monday, July 5, 2010

Inspiration for the Day

I Subscribe to several RSS Feeds of different photographers who's work I admire and/or find inspiring. Today I came across a couple videos that I found absolutely amazing. One involved buying a hundred cameras and tethering them together to capture the same moment in time from different angels (a little out of my budget although amazingly cool). The other just involved a bit of creativity and planning. (Something I can handle)

This video (and the photography) was done by Scott McClellan; a artist whom I think is based out of California. You can see some more of his work here


You can see the end result starting at 2:58

If anybody wants to have a good time and be a part of a creative endeavor such of this; it would be a lot of fun to put something together!

Thanks for looking, and stay inspired!

Robert Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment