Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm Married!

Anna and I got married here in Dongguan on January 29th, 2011.  We had a very small ceremony, four of us plus the minister, and it couldn't have been better.  We did however miss seeing all of our friends and family and as a result are planning a couple wedding parties for them when we come back to the States.

Anna's older sister was a huge help in a lot of ways, including taking all the candid pictures before and after the ceremony.  I have included a couple of the candids along with the formal portraits I did of us after the ceremony.


Waiting...


The Wedding Party



Opening our first "official" wedding gift!













Mr. and Mrs. Wilson


Thank you to everyone who has always supported me and my photography,
(The newly married) Robert Wilson

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the both of you. It looks like a beautiful ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was WONDERFUL and I am loving the married life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bobbie... so extremely happy for both of you! God is good!!! Blessings on your new family and new life in China.

    ReplyDelete