Thursday, August 26, 2010

August Wallpaper of the Month + Update

I left Tucson August 5th and since them have been to Colorado, through Wyoming, Montana and Idaho, and have spent time both in eastern and western Washington.  I have definitely enjoyed myself, but am also at the point where I am ready to get home.  Through Montana we caught some rain and low lying clouds which was quite the treat considering I am living in Tucson.


While up in Northeastern Washington, we spent a day four-wheeling and exploring in the mountains. About the only "wild" life we saw were some cows, but it was still a great time.



After leaving eastern Washington we took the North Cascade route through Winthrop, over the Cascades and down to the coast. There must be something in the water of "Diablo Lake" as there is nothing natural looking about it.


I'll finish up my travels in the next post. For now, enjoy this months wallpaper. This was taken on a ferry between Anacortes and Friday Harbor, Mount Baker can be seen in the distance.



Click here for the standard 4:3 aspect ratio, or here for the wide 16:9


Thanks for Looking,
Robert Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment